The Key Account Manager (KAM) - Tesco Lotus is mainly responsible for managing and developing key-accounts and improving the results of the key account. He/she will be accountable for pricing, negotiating, account planning of Tesco.
- Key Account Manager will be in charge of the expansion of sales, introducing new products/services to client.
- Develop sales strategies, aimed at the achievement or surpassing of pre-determined sales objectives for supporting the growth of the company’s business (WD, referencing, range, shelf, activation, revenue management).
- Management of the assigned budget, and negotiation.
- Achieve company’s sales and promotional policy.
- Implement the Company’s sales policy, adapting it to the client’s situation.
- Analysis and follow up of client profitability.
- Regularly manage client’s budget, seeking maximum payback for each action.
- Negotiate annual agreements based on forecasts.
- Ensure regular activities in the stores with the best standards of execution in the point of sales.